View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 03:07 PM   #43
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: GOAT defensive players?

I think LT is a bit overrated. I think people seem to ignore that he played in one of the best linebacking corps of all time, who did a great job of hiding his deficiencies.

I also think Ray Lewis is overrated a great deal. Fine player, but he's not among the top 5 defenders I have seen in my lifetime.

Reggie White
Lawrence Taylor
Charles Haley
Derrick Thomas
Deion Sanders
Roy Woodson
Ronnie Lott
Greg Lloyd(*weeps for what could have been*)
The criminally underrated Cornelius Bennett
Kevin Greene
John Randle
Samurai Mike

Were all better than Ray Lewis. I might throw in Darrell Green as someone who was also has an argument for being better.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote