View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 07:43 PM   #1
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Is it too late for a PS3?

I'm in college, I've been busy with my girlfriend, most of my time is being spent with her or just going to the gym, once again, with her. My social life has taken a turn and being occupied, busy, is increasing. It's been like this for 6 months now, while my XBOX is collecting dust. This is coming from someone who played it most likely every day. I use it to play COD only, like BO2.

I'm interested in selling this XBOX for about $150+ and getting or trading for a PS3 because the online is free. I am also interested in Killzone 3. I dislike the controller but I feel like the PS3 would best suite me. Should I pull the trigger, PS3 fans, what do you think? Is it worth getting a used PS3? I can only get a used one, don't want to go all out on a new console.

Sidenote: I will be playing NBA 2K13.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote