View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 09:39 AM   #19
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Why I'm still not sold on this team

I guess my issue...well not issue but question with the original topic is... What are we supposed to be sold on? The Knicks being legit? The Knicks being a title contender? The Knicks being as good as they seem? The Knicks being a playoff team? The Knicks being different from last year? Maybe if I knew what expectation we were referring to, I'd get the original premise of this topic even better because my answer to each one of those questions differ. For instance, I think we are legit but I don't think we will compete for a title this year.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote