View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 11:09 AM   #661
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is a pretty well-respected posterRameek is a pretty well-respected posterRameek is a pretty well-respected posterRameek is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: 2012/2013 Official Game Comments Thread

Sorry. I played football, basketball, baseball from street up to a semi-pro level.... I will say anything and everything to get into an opponents head. There is no such thing as my words that are off limits. I will talk about anything and everything personal made up or otherwise to get into your head. Sh!t we do it in golf.

Now cheap shots elbows etc... I can see it as a point to fight. I am not an advocate for that but when I played football yep I stepped on hands, I did things near the pile or if a receiver came across the middle I know he couldnt catch it but I sent the message. Basketball you have the rock you can push off the opponent I did it with my forearm and if I can knock you down somewhat yep I did it. Baseball you somewhat spike the opponent or run into them to break up double and triple plays. Close play at home I'm going to destroy the catcher to score a run. I will say anything before you putt if we play for money for you to miss that putt.

With that said I HATE KG. I HATE everything he stands for as a player because I dont know him as a man. But I personally wont soap box this because as a player in different sports I've done and said things. I do think KG pushes buttons but doesnt have heart.

Last edited by Rameek : 01-10-2013 at 11:11 AM.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote