View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 05:57 PM   #61
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: GOAT defensive players?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Deion was a poor tackler. Nothing overblown about it. Homer

Deion was a terrible tacker. He almost never had too. If you are tackling all the time as a corner either your defense sucks or your coverage sucks.

Seeing LT play one time later in his career or seeing every game he played in his prime is not the same thing. I'm 39. I can remember fully games he played, situations. I probably remember more about some of the east teams like Dallas and Washington and their history than some of their fans do now who are repping their teams silly.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote