View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 06:13 PM   #29
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Why I'm still not sold on this team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
Cant make predictions but as presently constituted I think the Knicks can beat any team in the EC 1st round except Miami and Brooklyn.

As presently constituted I dont think the Knicks can get to the finals.

I dont think my expectations are any different than the beginning of the season. Make the playoffs maybe win one round. I always thought this team a 44 win team but the other EC teams are worse than I anticipated and the miracle start wasnt predictable.
Brooklyn? Brooklyn to be succesful in the playoffs will be relying on Evans and Blatche to give them a big contribution. And Lopez to carry them offensively. I doubt he's even healthy at that time. I disagree 100%.
niko is online now   Reply With Quote