View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 08:14 PM   #73
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: GOAT defensive players?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Barry ranks 3rd all time in total rushing yards
Barry ranks 2nd all time in rushing yards per game

I dont know where 5ypc rank but it has to be high. 5 and above for a career is elite given you put in yards (10).

Yet Barry negative yards hurt the team. And Deion poor tackling never did. Ok.

You are entitled to your opinion. I honestly dont bash Deion for being a lousy tackler. Its a knock, a flaw in his game keeping him from being complete. As far as cover corners goes? He was the best to ever do that imo. I just dont see why you cant just agree with what Deion Sanders was and wasnt. Keep it simple. Great cover corner, bad run support corner. It is what it is because having said that doesnt tarnish, diminish what he means to the game of football at all. He's in Canton with the scarf over his head.

When it comes to other great players you have no problem nitpicking at stuff. When it comes to Deion? You do. I just find it hilarious.
because Deion's lack of tackling never hurt any team he was on, UNLIKE Barry running backward.

Barry finished a playoff game against the Packers with NEGATIVE YARDAGE in total...you can't tell me that didn't hurt the Lions.

Deion won 2 rings, was a part of elite level defenses...his tackling wasn't an issue in terms of winning...IMO the only reason it is even looked at was because of his two stupid comments on the subject that rubbed people the wrong way.
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote