View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 09:10 PM   #445
Dolphin
werewolfdolphin

Dolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: 2012/13 Observation Deck

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
I'd trade places with Michigan State (team and coach) in a heartbeat right now. UNC is NIT bound for the second time in four years.

I had somewhat of a similar thought a few minutes ago. For all that I have found to be frustrated with this year, MSU is still 13-3 on the season. I really can't complain when seasons that have been a struggle still result in good records and surefire tournament appearances. lol

Big road win tonight. Should come out of the weekend with a 14-3 (3-1) mark on the season (home against Nebraska on Sunday). I really wish this team could help themselves and make three pointers though....they will lose in the NCAA tournament more because of this than turnovers or anything else. You can't make a comeback or put a team away when you miss good three point attempts over and over.
Dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote