View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 08:13 AM   #32
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Why I'm still not sold on this team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
So you dont like Blatche and Evans.... ok but they do have other players on the team. Have you actually noticed they are starting to right the ship? Have you seen the Knicks play Brooklyn?
We've won two out of three, and the last game we steamrolled them. Outside of the OKC game they've played and beaten terrible teams and they are in the midst of their post coach bump. By playoff time Lopez foot will be hurting, Deron will be hurting and they'll be look at each other like "will PJ shut up?"

For the Knicks to not impress you but the Nets to impress you puzzles me. I think the Nets get way too much credit. They are a team that's had a fairly favorable schedule, and pretty much loses when they play good teams.

I don't think the Knicks are fantastic but they have clearly played at a higher level than the Nets.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote