View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 08:16 AM   #7
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Andray Blatche says he is innocent

This will be the last time i mention this because i know people don't care if their players misbehave or not, and it feels mean spirited (I thought Blatche would be a big star in Washington). But the facts coming out and just the utter lack of judgment makes me sad. It reminds me of JR, i LOVE watching JR play, and i'm glad he's letting the Knicks baby him (they set him up with a person to make sure he doesn't spend too much) but is their any chance JR is not broke when he retires? Any chance Blatche isn't out of the league at some point due to poor judgment?

Last edited by niko : 01-12-2013 at 09:55 AM.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote