View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 11:03 AM   #670
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board
Default Re: 2012/2013 Official Game Comments Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
I'm not upset about the loss. I'm upset that the guys who are credited for "saving the Knicks" are coming up small. I'm sitting there watching the game like "Kidd and Chandler are stinking the joint up and all I hear is how great they're playing every game." Tyson Chandler padded his stats on the last few plays getting those BS taps when we were down like 7 points in the last 35 seconds. He was getting worked by Mahinmi...who by the way actually outplayed him in Dallas' title run IMO.
I didnt watch last nights game. So I cant speak to the game specifically.

Franchize though people make mistakes on tv and here. Like you listen to announcers and they said the failures and inconsistencies of the Knicks are now linked to Rasheed Wallace not playing or being on the bench. Kidd was a major contributor to the success of the early Knicks. Mistakes.

People are grasping at straws to solve the conundrum of whats different from the hot start to the present Knicks.

As far as Tyson I dont know what happened last night but 4 back ups and him going to be tough.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote