View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 09:25 PM   #5
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Pokemon X & Y Announcement Trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipse026
I just bought all the DS generation Pokemon games so I can be caught up. I don't know a single Pokemon since Gold/Silver. Luckily I have time. I find it hilarious that the target audience for Pokemon is little kids but in reality it's guys like us from like 16-25.

I skipped gen IV, you should tell me how it is when you get that far. but I'll leave this here...

Rose is offline   Reply With Quote