View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 01:50 PM   #711
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012/2013 Official Game Comments Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
No one gives him all the credit for the wins. He gets most of the credit because he's our most valuable player or MVP.
Without him we're a .500 team if not worse.

Knicks were off to a great start because everyone was hitting their shots and they played team defense.

Melo has been the same all season long. It's the role players who regressed. They are the one to blame for our struggles recently.

Melo didn't have good last 3 games (one he missed because of a suspension and in the other he didn't shoot well).
But what about our other losses ? Melo had 45 against Portland. Are we going to blame him for that loss ? He had 34 against the Lakers on 13-23 shooting. I guess it was his fault.

Melo didn't play well in the last 2 games but he still averaged 30/6/5 on 34% shooting (38% for three).

KNICKS FANS NEED TO STOP BLAMING MELO FOR EVERY LOSS AND HYPE UP KIDD AND CHANDLER AFTER EVERY WIN. I'M COMPLETELY WITH FRANCHIZE ON THAT ONE.
It's only six to seven of us posting on here, we've all said Melo is having an MVP year.

If that aint credit i dont know what is.

Am i blaming him for every loss, nope, but some of them yup.

This three game losing streak is completely on him.

It's called "current events".

You're even acknowledging he isn't playing at the same level in your own post, which is ironic.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote