View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 02:28 PM   #456
Burgz V2
Decent college freshman

Default Re: 2012/13 Observation Deck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolphin
I keep waiting for Olynyk and Pangos to come back down to earth.....but it's not gonna happen tonight. lol

No one would have expected Harris to be somewhat of the third wheel on this team, but he's kinda caught in between being an outside and inside player. Olynyk has found his niche and Pangos to a lesser degree and they're just putting their head down and producing. I wish Harris would just stick inside more often. Not necessarily taking away what Olynyk is doing down low, but playing off of him. I know he's averaging 15 ppg, but they feel like a quiet 15 if you know what I mean.

Harris is probably the best NBA prospect of the three, he fits his NBA position well and can defend 2s 3s and stretch 4s at the next level. Few needs Olynyk to assert himself down low for their offense to work. Without it their shooters would be shooting contested jumpers. Harris is one of those guys you don't really have to draw a play for.

As for Pangos, the guy can flat out shoot. One of the hottest players in the NCAA right now.
Burgz V2 is offline   Reply With Quote