View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 02:29 PM   #729
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012/2013 Official Game Comments Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
When the defense contest shots and role players cant make them or they wont take them their confidence goes down, Melo & Jr. can see their reluctance and inabilities so the trust isnt there.

I think Felton saw the writing on the wall and started getting really aggressive. The complaints were warranted but having two hurt hands just didnt help so the fractured finger was a blessing in disguise because he could have those injuries healed for the final push.

I think fans are going too extreme in January when we have 3 more months of basketball. There should be time to get the ship righted and make a move at the deadline.
I hope they make a move at the deadline. We need a perimeter player who can play defense,hit open shots and can at least dribble to the hoop when someone is putting pressure on him. Someone like Carlos Delfino.
Also they need a younger big. Sheed,Kurt and Camby are too old and injury prone. We need someone who can contribute when they are out.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote