View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 04:20 PM   #459
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2012/13 Observation Deck

I think Roy may have found something in Simmons. The freshman bigs are still struggling to find their way a bit, so maybe Simmons will start getting more burn.

I watched the game, so I know how they won -- offensive rebounding and timely baskets to keep pace when FSU started the second half on a three-point barrage. It just doesn't make sense after losing to a worse Boston College team and at home to a worse Miami team without Reggie Johnson. I guess it was sort of a "backs against the wall, can't start 0-3 in ACC play" win, but they definitely looked like a different team. Didn't have their usual second half meltdown, on the road no-less, and hung around until the end.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote