View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 02:29 AM   #465
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: 2012/13 Observation Deck

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
I'm trying to figure out the SEC, which sucks, but still.

I thought A&M was bad, even after they blew Arkansas out in A&M. Kentucky goes to Vanderbilt and wins by two. Arkansas holds Vanderbilt to 11 first half points in a 56-33 win at Arkansas. Texas A&M goes to Kentucky and wins by 12. Missouri beats Alabama by 16 at home then goes to Ole Miss and loses by 15.

After a close call with Bucknell and a 15 point loss to Ole Miss today, I'm a lot less sold on Missouri now then I was earlier in the season. They've got some things to figure out. After Florida, I wouldn't trust any of these teams to win more than one game in the NCAA tournament.

I do think Ole Miss is a sleeper to finish 2nd or 3rd in the conference and a tourney team. After Florida, Missouri, and Ole Miss though, I'm not sure who else in the SEC will for sure get in. I think Kentucky will be a "lock" by season's end but I'm really not sure.

Kentucky is an NIT team this year, I pointed this out a long time ago.
Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote