View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 05:45 AM   #11
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

CarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Recommend me some good rap/hip-hop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maybeshewill13
Battletoads?

Seriously though, no offense, but is this dude a joke or parody or something? Da *** is up with that video Can't stand his voice either, sounds like a whiny emo kid trying to rap.

I was just kidding man, no offense taken. He's just a parody rapper

He's my real recommendation,
http://www.thesource.com/articles/25...8s9ajegof5pn12
CarlosBoozer is offline   Reply With Quote