View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 07:49 AM   #31
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: According to new study, New Zealand is "most free" country in the world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Rose

But they hate us for our 'freedoms'! I mean that's the reason why we got attacked correct?

So even pre-9/11 how different were those countries from America? I mean, why weren't they attacked?

Shit, from almost all of the polls that I've seen in the past 20 years, Canada always appears to be amongst the top 5 in anything positive. Why weren't they attacked?

Oh yeah, that's right.

They don't impose their 'liberties and freedoms' on Middle Eastern countries and leave them sick, poor and dead.
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote