View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 09:59 AM   #11929
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

The Hobbit 8.5/10
- It was a good, fun movie but the pacing was awful especially since it took 40 fvcking min for the movie to start

Shawshank Redemption 9.8/10
- No matter how many times I watch it, I love it. One of my all-time favorites
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote