View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 10:11 AM   #109
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: BTE: Joe Rogan Experience Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan1357
Did anyone catch the podcast with Neil Degrasse Tyson? I'm kind of meh about it, he spent a lot of time consistently bringing up conspiracy theories like he wanted to catch Tyson off guard when chances are the guy has never even looked at something like the moon landing from the viewpoint of a conspiracy theorist.

Who better to bounce the conspiracy off of though?? That's the way I took it for Joe, Neil shit all over Joe's theories anyway which I thought was funny. Especially the nose fart theory being debunked . I thought it was pretty good, listened to it over several days at the gym on my iPod.

Really liked the last Bryan Callahan podcast.
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote