View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 03:33 PM   #130
pauk
NBA Legend

Default Re: InsipeHoops Survivor 2013: Vote Off the Biggest Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real JW
You might've dropped the opinion by now, but I remember when you insisted in 2011 that LeBron was ahead of Magic all-time and an unquestionably better player.

Ha!! Hell no, that did NOT happen... but i do believe that Lebron is a better overall talent than Magic was (not unquestionably), has nothing to do with accolades but with what the players can/could do on the court on both ends... again i base this opinion on what i have seen from both players on both ends and ofcourse i consider all types of reasonable facts which can at least microscopically hint at how good they were (such as their on court productions on both ends)... i can show you what i mean if you wish...

No, its not ludicrous to think Lebron was a better overall talent than Magic... if you think it is then its you who is "trolling"...

Quote:
You've also claimed that 2011 was Wade's fault

No, i "claimed" that the reason to why Lebron only averaged 15 FGA (less than any of his career playoff series) and averaged 18 PPG despite shooting 48% had something to do with Wade being on fire and Lebron hence being passive, to passive for his own good actually.... and i didnt like that, Wade took kindof a #1 option/leader role all of the sudden after playing a 2nd fiddle to Lebron entire season, i didnt like that because i knew that this team would go only as far as Lebron could take them and for that to happen Lebron had to lead & do his thing..... even Wade recognised this and officially/verbally took the "sidekick" role next year... and look what happened?

But ofcourse, partially it was also Wades fault to the 2011 Loss, he played pretty bad after Game 4 and especially in Game 6 and was just like Lebron not able to deliver in the clutch... if he was then im sure they would have won the championship wouldnt they?

Quote:
and that LeBron deserves zero blame for the Heat losing to the Mavs.

False.

Final conclusion: Did you even read what i mean/said in those threads or did you just take a glanse at the thread of the topics and make your own assumption? No pun intended

Last edited by pauk : 01-13-2013 at 03:55 PM.
pauk is offline   Reply With Quote