View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 04:52 PM   #51
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: It needs to be discussed. Manning and his shortcomings

I'm just going to say this, like I say all the time in here, it's a team sport and obviously the Denver D deserves some blame for giving up so many popints...Champ was getting toasted all day by Smith...would have been even worse if Flacco actually connected on half of them.

you CAN NOT pin the entire loss on that last INT just based on what time period of the game the INT took place.

to me Peyton was 28/43, 290 yards with 3 TDs and 2 INT...which isn't that great really but not horrible either.
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote