View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 06:52 PM   #11
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Are these legit basketball arguments?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balla_Status
I remember arguing with this bitch at Denny's drunk 3am friday night...about how Kobe sucks and Dirk is a god.

"How many playoff wins does Kobe have against Dirk?"

"Kobe has had superior talent to Dirk..."

It was pretty fun. I owned her.
Listen, Dirk is better than Kobe, and I'm a fan of Kobe. I've been watching basketball since 1990 and you weren't even born yet in Dirk's prime. So... I think that just about settles it. Oh, and Kobe played in a weak era.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote