Things that look improved:
- great first quarter
- Dwight looks like he's getting healthier.... 4/7 FT is acceptable
- Clark had a nice game
- 32 team assists is terrific
- Kobe put out on D, really made a huge difference
Things that still suck:
- 22 turnovers !!!!
- Dwight making stupid reaching fouls and complaining too much (I know
he doesn't get many calls, but the best center in the game is never
respected by officials)
- 17 offensive rebounds for CLE
Given the good and the bad, does anyone believe they've turned the corner?