View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 12:46 PM   #23
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: CNN/Anderson Cooper discuss Sandy Hook conspiracy theories

I work for Time Inc and i never go to CNN. It's CNN. It is what it is. There's 10,000 places to get news, do people go to CNN just to whine about it?

The guy who gathered up some of the kids after he found them wondering and held them till the police came is getting threatening emails, calls and such from conspiracy theorists who have decided he was part of what happened somehow and him gathering the kids is a cover story. Death threats and stuff. People are bizarre.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote