View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 05:19 PM   #791
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012/2013 Official Game Comments Thread

Speaking of the upcoming game in London....

Shump is scheduled to make his debut and reports are Woodson might even START him.

I honestly cant think of any moment a player came back from a major injury and got the nod like that, but i did get to catch Woodson first reaction of Shump on the court in contact practice.

He was literally holding back smiles because of how good he looked.

I guess that really is why Woodson wouldn't give JR that spot....it's reserved for future use.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote