Thread: Melo's diet
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 06:47 AM   #13
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Melo's diet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
I dont think spirituality is in question do what you must. If you have issues see a psychologist. IMHO you should do nothing physically that can hinder your performance. Thats why you cant sky dive, ride motorcycles etc etc.... what you eat comes into play as well.
I dont dispute that. But thats easier said than done. Most men, especially black men, are too proud to see a psychiatrist or psychologist. For a guy, who has been victim to countless unproven rumors since he got here, you think he wants to invite the media frenzy that will ensue if he sits down with a doctor? Once again, not saying he shouldnt co it, but I can see why someone in his position wouldnt want to. Most ppl think sitting down with a doc means youre either severely depressed or crazy.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote