View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 11:00 AM   #328
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Brooklyn Nets 2012-2013 Post Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZHAKIDD532
How long is it going to take before Mirza becomes a mainstay in the rotation? Or even a starter? He's the most dynamic PF we have.
Aside from the Wolves games when Mirza was inserted in the last 10 second of the half, this is the first time that he's played with Deron, Joe and Brook. At least from my recollection. The outcome; open shots and tremendous floor spacing. I would like to see Mirza in the starting unit because there are very few stretch fours in the league and Mirza is a very talented player that can shoot, pass, rebound, and block shots. I like Humphries but he's lost his way with this team and I would just keep him on the bench in case our forwards are injured. The Nets are extremely deep at the four position. Problematic, but better than Johan Petro and Jason Collins.