View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 07:49 PM   #160
ClutchOver9000
#Knickstape

ClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: It needs to be discussed. Manning and his shortcomings

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
yeah, I said in here (my first post in here I think) that due to being a Cowboy's fan I have been forced to think about this subject a lot. (and Mav's fan pre-ring)

It isn't a Romo excuse, it's not like Romo sucking in a game because of a supposed magic "clutch gene" or because he just sucked because sometimes he just sucks is any different in terms of looking bad lol.

trying to keep this about Peyton though due to the fact that is the subject of the thread...

I just don't know how you can refuse to acknowledge the idea that certain players more times than not are able to keep their calm/focus/wit and perform at their best in pressure-packed moments while others cannot. Its apparent.

But I digress, like you said this thread is about Peyton. And my opinion on him is that he is probably the best regular season QB of all time. Arguably the greatest signal-caller of this era. But he is not in GOAT talks simply due to his shockingly mediocre postseason record.
ClutchOver9000 is offline   Reply With Quote