View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 09:01 PM   #330
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Brooklyn Nets 2012-2013 Post Game Thread

i was very happy to see the recent ND article that pointed out how instrumental TT's defense was towards making the team thrive. defense and professionalism from a player means a lot to me as a fan.

also, interesting, some of the comments prognosticating that mirza could be the PF of the future. dunno how completely realistic it is, but i'm very happy to see any of our draft picks performing well or showing good promise. we've had such a rough time the past 10+ years trying to develop our own talent...

i'm still frustrated that some of our most promising picks crashed and burned so terribly. even some of the ones not named "williams." :P