View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 10:53 PM   #195
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The official Raptors basketball game thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokes15
I feel like it's a going trend with Casey. It was the wrong call and everyone knew it. He just does not have an eye for the game at all. Kind of similar to SMitch in the sense that he will create a game plan and absolutely will not deviate from that no matter what's going on in front of his eyes.

Yeah, I find nearly every game he makes a stupid decision that leaves me wondering what the hell he was thinking.
Bcogswell is online now   Reply With Quote