View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 03:58 PM   #9
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Sleep deprived....

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
How many hours can you go before you get loopy? Right now i am on hour 33 straight i am awake. I had an early work day, then last night at about 10pm my daughter got sick and we did the emergency room thing till 10am today. And i stood by her side awake the whole time. I'm feeling sleepy... Glad Knick game is on soon...

Hope your daughter's okay.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote