View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 04:03 PM   #146
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Deadspin: Manti Teos Dead Girlfriend is a hoax

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyhey
You ever been to a funeral? you always see a lot of people there who claim that they were best friends or really close with the deceased even though in reality their relationship was fairly pedestrian. It's part of the grief process, we want to honor the dead by magnifying their improtance to us. To me it's believable that Teo thought the girl died and started embellishing the relationship both inwardly and outwardly perhaps almost unintentionally.
So he never called her "the love of his life" until she supposedly died?...yeah I guess I can see that.

so who had he been talking to on the phone then?

I just have a really hard time believing that he was duped by someone for 3 years on Twitter and on the phone, all the while not dating others at Notre Dame because of this online relationship he had going...why didn't he want to visit her at the hospital with leukemia?
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote