View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 04:59 PM   #154
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Deadspin: Manti Teos Dead Girlfriend is a hoax

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinNYC
Yeah, my head is spinning. However, if Ronaiah and Manti are gay lovers why create this story of the dead inspirational girlfriend and call attention to it? Why say she died instead of just breaking up with her.

Why does Lennay Keuka then meet other people online?
this I can not answer, but it does seem to be the real hole in the theory this was a gay cover-up.

If this was a gay cover up then I can only guess that he ALSO used this a death to hype himself up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinNYC
Yeah, I deleted that post, because this is probably a case where it foolish to speculate. Something supercrazy happened here and he is either a very gullible victim or a hoaxster who got in over his head.
All we can do is speculate though...this story is so crazy to me that I am fascinated by it...no matter which way you are looking there is strangeness that doesn't add up.

It will be really interesting to see where this goes, one thing is for sure, and that is Manti still has a lot of questions to answer that he will not be able to avoid.
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote