View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 05:10 PM   #155
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Deadspin: Manti Teos Dead Girlfriend is a hoax

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
All we can do is speculate though...this story is so crazy to me that I am fascinated by it...no matter which way you are looking there is strangeness that doesn't add up.

It will be really interesting to see where this goes, one thing is for sure, and that is Manti still has a lot of questions to answer that he will not be able to avoid.

Yeah, however, I was beginning to think my initial speculation was wrong, so I deleted it.

I just read that SI interview and I don't know what to think. Check this part out.
Quote:
DALTON HILLIARD, A HIGH SCHOOL TEAMMATE WHO PLAYED AT UCLA
SI: Tell me about Lennay.
HILLIARD: She was a very supportive, loving passionate individual. She was all about God and prayer and being able to have faith. Me and her never met in person. But I felt like this was a testament to who she was. She would still text and tweet me before my games. Good luck brother. Good job out there today.
The fact that she would do that for someone she never met. The fact that [Manti] and I such great friends and brothers. Who she was and is as a person. Pleasure for me to know her. She made my best friend such a happy man, it's something that made me a happy man as well.

Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/col...#ixzz2IH0XjkIY
KevinNYC is offline   Reply With Quote