View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 05:17 PM   #157
heyhey
stay mad golden state

heyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Deadspin: Manti Teos Dead Girlfriend is a hoax

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
Manti goes into a lot of detail here about meeting her in person, her being in the hospital, how long she was in the hospital, the type of pain she was in, being on the phone with her until the sun rise every night after she was hit by a drunk driver...

it is clear that he is lying about most of this...

I actually don't think he implicates himself at all. He never went in detail about meeting her in fact what he says about the meeting is this:

Quote:
She actually came to one of the games. She saw me at one of the games.

I think it's telling he didn't say explicitly we met and spoke at the game, instead she saw him at the game, which could be something "she" told him ex post facto and he never even saw her. If you have met someone, why do you use the passive voice that she saw me, instead of I saw her? it just seems unnatural if that's what you are trying to convey.

all the other stuff could just be things relayed to him through the phone calls and letters.

lol I don't know why I'm so interested in this case. I don't even watch college football

Last edited by heyhey : 01-17-2013 at 05:20 PM.
heyhey is offline   Reply With Quote