View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 09:27 PM   #5
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Which guns did Adam Lanza use in the Sandy Hook shooting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
good god not another topic with a never ending debate.

I think it is good, at least it isn't going away until the next time it happens. I mean after Aurora this discussion only lasted maybe a week, and it was back to business of usual.

Whatever side you are on it is an important issue that needs to be resolved. I think the problem is that people seem to becoming more entrenched in their opinion about guns and thereby the discussion is ONLY about guns now, and not the wider influence of gun culture, pop culture, the media, mental health problems, socioeconomic problems etc.
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote