View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 11:32 PM   #10
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Which guns did Adam Lanza use in the Sandy Hook shooting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by miller-time
They originally reported that the gun was the SLR because the media were just putting any scrap of information out there as quickly as they could.

It was a shotgun - Saiga-12 (apparently, I don't know guns well enough to identify them), but you can see video of it where the officer unloads a shell from the chamber - if I were a betting man I would put my money on shotgun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLrxSgkqJQc

Haven't watched the youtube video yet (but I will)

Here is my problem... We have a crime scene... Are there photographs of the crime scene? Are there surveillance tapes of Adam entering the building?

Just show me a picture of a dead body...

Just show me the video tapes from the cameras in that building.

Whenever a conspiracy theory takes place, it's because the public doesn't get access of the video tapes (or photos) of the event taking place (or it's aftermath):

No photo of OBL's dead body.

No video of the Boeing hitting the Pentagon (and there were other cameras filming that day)

and I think there are 12 surveillance tapes that have not been released to the public regarding the OKC bombing.

I just wish we had more access to information withheld from the public when tragedies like this take place.
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote