View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 07:06 AM   #16
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Which guns did Adam Lanza use in the Sandy Hook shooting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler
There wasn't any reason to suggest that it was a conspiracy.

I'm glad you asked that question... People like to accuse us of suggesting everything is a conspiracy, but that isn't the case.... as far as I know, I haven't seen one reason to be skeptical of that event.

And that guy used handguns right?

I think so.

But anyway they neither released a photo of the perpetrators body, nor did they release any photos or footage of the attack or deceased victims from VT. Both reasons you said make you skeptical. If it is acceptable in that case, why not this one? Simply because you have other suspicions?
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote