View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 08:23 AM   #18
Riddler
D-94

Default Re: Which guns did Adam Lanza use in the Sandy Hook shooting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by miller-time
I think so.

But anyway they neither released a photo of the perpetrators body, nor did they release any photos or footage of the attack or deceased victims from VT. Both reasons you said make you skeptical. If it is acceptable in that case, why not this one? Simply because you have other suspicions?

No no no no... I don't recall any of the victim's family members talking to the press days after the shooting... and that's how a grieving family member is suppose to act... They didn't talk to Anderson Cooper with a smile on their face a few days after their child was killed, and the victims family members certainly didn't make gun control an important issue days after the event.

I can understand if the victims family members became gun control activists a month or two after the event... But you're gonna preach to the media that Obama needs to do something about this after your child was killed? C'mon!!!

Now let's say the Newtown shooting wasn't a conspiracy...

can you at least see how the government/media could use a tragedy like to this for gun control purposes... ?

Look at this $hit:

F*CK THAT LETTER!!!!

after the VT shooting... gun control wasn't the hot topic... students and professors were demanding to have the right to carry a concealed weapon to class.

Last edited by Riddler : 01-18-2013 at 08:25 AM.
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote