View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 09:29 AM   #22
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

Default Re: Which guns did Adam Lanza use in the Sandy Hook shooting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler
there is proof of a conspiracy in regards to 9/11... people like to say there isn't any proof... But the proof is there. I mean, I'd love to take a Boeing and nose dive it in same field in Shanksville, Pennsylvania to show you guys what a real plane crash would look like... People like to take this PROOF and twist it around to suggest flight 93 was shot down so we could stop AQ from hitting their fourth target... give me a break. (that's one of the many examples of PROOF)

We can talk about 9/11 another time. I was just using it as an example of where I personally think the government may have deliberately capitalized on a tragic event. I don't think that is beyond them.

Quote:
A dozen people acting odd days after the Newtown shooting is not proof... you are correct... But if people have done the amount of research I've done on Sandy Hook, you'd be a fool to NOT be skeptical.

Well what are the other evidences? All I've seen so far in general (not just from you) are weird interviews, lack of photos and/or video, various media mistakes, references in the batman movie to this and aurora, and a connection to the Libor scandal. I might be forgetting some small bits here and there but generally that is all I have come across. At best to me they seem more like factoids or pieces of trivia than evidence of a conspiracy.
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote