View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 09:30 AM   #23
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Which guns did Adam Lanza use in the Sandy Hook shooting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by miller-time
Well what are the other evidences? All I've seen so far in general (not just from you) are weird interviews, lack of photos and/or video, various media mistakes, references in the batman movie to this and aurora, and a connection to the Libor scandal. I might be forgetting some small bits here and there but generally that is all I have come across. At best to me they seem more like factoids or pieces of trivia than evidence of a conspiracy.

No, that's basically it... just the weird interviews.

And I've watched as many as I can... There's much much more than Robbie Parker, The McDonald Family, and Victoria Soto's family (the sisters and brother are beyond strange)...

And I just don't give a f*ck what anybody says... I have no problem calling Robbie Parker a fake.... If that dude isn't an actor, he is quite possibly the strangest MFer I've ever seen.

Like I've posted before... THIS VIDEO SUMS it up BEST

867 likes - 163 dislikes
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote