View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 10:45 AM   #797
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012/2013 Official Game Comments Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
Help me out here guys. I missed the game. Can I get a summary?

BTW, I think Stern is a d!ck with a Capital D for having this game in London and airing at 3 pm...then the replays on NBA TV are even more inconvenient. Some of us have 9-5s
Knicks started the game strong,they were up like 16-2 after a few minutes of play. Melo hit 3 threes in the 1st quarter. At one point NY even had a 20 point lead.
In the 3rd quarter the Pistons came back,cut the lead to 4 but that's as close as they got. Knicks entered the 4th quarter with a 12 point lead and were even able to extend it with some threes by Novak.

Shumpert looked great considering it was his first game. His defense looked pretty good,he looked agile and even wanted to throw it down over someone (Maxiell I think) at one occasion but he missed the dunk.

Positives:
Shump looked great
Tyson had a nice game
Amare had his highest scoring game of the season
Knicks defense was pretty good with Shump on the floor

Negatives:
Kidd didn't look good
Stretches where defense is non existent.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote