View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 11:09 AM   #29
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Which guns did Adam Lanza use in the Sandy Hook shooting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Little kids were killed. Yet you don't see anything but a chance to apply conspiracy theory logic. You don't see pictures, etc. because dumbass - LITTLE KIDS WERE KILLED.

It's mind boggling how dense people can be.
Kids are dead, so you're seen as insensitive the moment you even think it could be a conspiracy.

Well, I was reading a thread on a forum that an article about the shooting was written like 2 or 3 days before the shooting per google's little text that shows you when something was written (if that makes sense, the words I'm looking for aren't coming to me).

You could just say it's a glitch or something but it's never wrong otherwise, and there's too much sample of it not being wrong for you to say something like that logically.

I feel wrong for thinking it could be some big conspiracy because of those involved. But I think to discredit a conscpiracy solely because there are children involved is stubborn
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote