View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 03:14 PM   #182
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Default Re: Deadspin: Manti Teos Dead Girlfriend is a hoax

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
things don't add up...

who was Manti talking to on the phone supposedly every night? Sometimes he supposedly would fall asleep with "Lennay" on the phone and wake up in the morning still talking to her.

Manti said that he talked to her while she was at the hospital, and that her brother and nurse were in the room.

it's so hard to believe

It could have been a female that his friend set up to talk to him. The female he claimed to talk too could have been in on the hoax.

I'm not defending Teo at all tho. Right now I'm confused as this story is just strange. I'm used to the basic story. Guy chats with girl online. Girl lies about who she is and what she looks like (basically stealing someone elses persona). Guy falls in love with the pixels. Guy meets girl. Girl isnt who she said she was.

This story? I'm lost. I believe one part, then question another only to question the part I believe and believe the part I questioned. You lost right now? Good, take a seat because I've been lost for awhile since this story broke.

No matter what the one thing constant? Teo looks like a loser in any scenerio presented.
GOBB is online now   Reply With Quote