View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 04:39 PM   #10
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

Default Re: Question about a possible Gasol for Josh Smith trade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers_Kobe_Fan
see I am not so sure about that. Pau is on the decline and we have another 7ft who needs to be in there...politics or whatever...signing him or not...

I honestly dont know if Pau still got it....he complains/b!tches about his touches in the post but his defense is now at Nash's level and his rebounding is getting pathetic by the day. He is becoming tissue paper.....

I would prefer for Pau to show some emotion....

If you saw the game yesterday...my goodness we need to be athletic in such a bad way...that defense was crazy good...we need to play at that level to win anything....

RANT ALERT: fcuking coach D'Toni...they took away our P&R and our offense was piece of Sh!t....nash looked like Darius Morris out there yesterday....

we need to have atleast some specific set to play when we are taken out of our P&R....

On the teams where I have 2 good bigs, I run sets where one posts low on the right side and one posts low on the left side, they play off each other and the action leads to the defense having to collapse, leaving shooters open, big to big passes in the paint for layups, passes to cutters for layups, dominant rebounding because the bigs are close to the basket.....they rebound right and left side while the SF crashes the middle......this type of set drives teams crazy and all they can do is foul.
I do mix it up but this has always been extremely effective......some sets anchor 1 of the bigs at the ft line, guards penetrate and he's always open...that would be money for Pau too.
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote