View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 04:01 PM   #186
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Deadspin: Manti Teos Dead Girlfriend is a hoax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1

This is the most annoying story in a long time...

WTF does this story have to do with anything that matters?

I cant dodge this story fast enough... its popping up all over the place and I fail to see the relevance of it..

I turned on the news last night and quickly turned it right off..

"Whew... I almost saw that" .....
anything that matter? It matters just as much as a touchdown does.

He duped an entire school, and nation into falling in love with him for his story of loss...it is like what if you found out Armstrong didn't really have cancer?...does it matter? no...but people loved him for beating cancer...just like people loved Manti for overcoming loss...
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote