View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 04:14 PM   #190
longtime lurker
NBA sixth man of the year

longtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Deadspin: Manti Teos Dead Girlfriend is a hoax

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
If Manti didn't play anything up, that would mean this was pretty much a full time job for the hoaxters...for 3 years...daily phone calls, tweets, etc

staying on the phone with Manti all night many nights even...

it's insanity

Manti must have embellished a lot...and Manti's father must have lied when saying she came to Hawaii to visit several times...and the Fullback from the Cardinals? I'm still not sure how he fits into all this.

Well it seems that he did embellish parts of the story, but it's not necessarily uncommon. I mean who actually talks to someone every single ****ing day. I hear NBA players say this a lot "we're close friends, we talk everyday" which is highly doubtful considering their schedules etc. His parents were obviously in on it either a) after they discovered that he was the victim of a hoax or b) they were part of it. The story is so confusing and the Cardinals player having met her is even more
longtime lurker is offline   Reply With Quote