View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 06:10 PM   #195
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Deadspin: Manti Teos Dead Girlfriend is a hoax

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdreason
Happens everyday. I saw a story of a girl who dated a guy for 10 YEARS online without ever meeting him.

And your assumption that he was somehow using this story for media attention is just that, an assumption. Sounds to me like the guy just got played.
I'm not assuming he used it for attention...I am am saying that the story DID get him attention...lots of attention

he almost won the Heisman, and many would say the story of him overcoming the death of his girlfriend was a big reason why.
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote